Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tracking progress

It is almost the end of the first quarter and I thought it would be a good idea to see how far I have gone in achieving my goals and meeting the resolutions set at the beginning of the year.

This is what I said on Dec 31 2009:

1. Write on this blog everyday (> or = 291 posts)
2. Don't worry, be happy (since happiness is a state of mind)
3. Smile more (reflective of #2)
4. Find my passion (so that I can meet #2 and 3)
5. Increase my earning power (when I meet #4, #5 will be attainable)

Now looking at the list - it is all still attainable.

1. I still have 254 posts to go in the next 9 months - that is approximately 28.2 posts a month - that works to one almost every day.
2. Definitely happy
3. I think I am smiling but how do I make sure I am.
4. I am definitely ahead of where I was when I started.
5. I am working on it - based on most of what is written about that subject - it takes a while to get there.

So far so good - now to make it better.

Wish me luck.

No comments: