Monday, June 1, 2009

I love my age!

I am really excited - I am going to be in a fashion show organized for charity and I know I am going to look gorgeous. Interesting this is all those participating in this feel that the moms are not good hip enough to carry it off. Sorry to blow your bubble kiddos - but we are going to be fabulous. Sorry, could not resist. But it is true - I am going to look good cause I feel good.

It has to be something with the age. I like to think that I am like fine wine - get better as I grow older. I was talking to a friend of mine and she voiced what I felt - she said she feels liberated. We have been through the growing pains of marriage and adjusting, went through pregnancy and labor with the children, listened to the in laws and dealt with mid life crisis with the husband. And now when we women get together we are bold and sassy and have fun and look amazing and don't apologize for looking good.

It is the confidence - we've been there, done that and now life is wonderful. I wear stuff that makes me look and feel good and if you don't like it - close your eyes. Poor kids - they think the moms have gone wild and the hubbies - well - they are never gonna know what hit them.

So here's to looking gorgeous and feeling great!

No comments: