Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pet Peeves

I had no idea that some things bothered me. I think I am a pretty easy going person, you know go with the flow. But lately I find myself getting ticked off with people for reasons that apparently bother just me. I am sure there are others that feel the same as me but I had to write it down. So here are my top 10 - doing it David Letterman style

10. Rude children - I am sorry if your parents did not teach you any manners but please do not be rude to me. I am the adult and I don't have to put up with it.

9.Not replying personal emails or voice mails - I called or wrote to you because there was a reason. If you do not have the courtesy to return my calls, then we have nothing to talk about do we?

8. Adults being rude to kids - Hello! you are the adult here, how do you expect to gain any respect or be a role model if you behave like that?

7. Not returning borrowed items - if you took something of mine, please return it. When I take something of yours I take care of it like my own- so can you please do the same?

6. Being fake - Don't tell me it looks good when it does not. Go on, tell me I can take it.

5. Hypocrisy - so one rule for you and another for everyone else? I don't think so. Walk the talk otherwise get out of the way.

4. Cussing - so you think you are cool because you can cuss a blue streak? Guess again - you just lost all my respect for you because you just lost control. Try again.

3. Taking advantage of children and old people - Please, why don't you find someone your own age instead of picking on the babies or the elderly.

2. Taking everyone for granted - don't do that, it ticks people off.

1. I cannot stand it when people break their promises, especially to kids. If you are not planning to keep it - then don't make them in the first place.

So do you have any?

No comments: