Saturday, April 18, 2009

Problem Solver

I was reading an interesting article that talked about achieving your dreams. It said that the two major contributors to achieving your dream is either desperation or inspiration. I totally agree. In my case it is a little bit of both.

I read an article on how people meeting their goals - by focusing at the end result and being distracted by the naysayers - I totally agree with that too. I would not have gotten very far with my debut dance program if it were not for that focus.

I also read an article that says that problems are created for you to solve them so that you can grow. Now, I have lots of problems - at least that is what other say - so I guess I have lots of room to grow.

Now if I could only find an article that shows me how to solve my problems - I won't have any problems. :)

No comments: