Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick update

Today is July 1 - officially 6 months of the year has passed and I wanted to see where I was with my goals of writing.

Well, so far I have written 117 posts which leaves with another 174 to go. At this point I have yet to write more than I have already written. Since I have 180 days to write a 174 posts - I should say I am still within range.

I have to say I have enjoyed this exercise of making sure I have completed my writing for the day. It is habit forming, once you start it is difficult to stop.

As far as the rest of my goals - being happy and smiling more - o most definitley happening - after all happiness is a state of mind. I feel like 25 again and nobody can dictate how you feel right? Now, if only I could get the rest of the world to look at life like that :)

No comments: