Monday, May 4, 2009

Law of Coincidence

Is there such a thing as coincidence? Actually there is not.
If you feel that way - it is actually the universe answering your question.

For example - in my previous post I had written about the conversation in my mind.

I have been staring at Steve Pavalina's post for a time now that is on my blogroll but never got around to reading it - but then after I finished writing my post - I meandered through the post.

It answered my question. Truly it did. He even said if you say I don't know - he would slap you. I don't know of anything else that would get you a better reaction.

So what else did he say? Pretty much what most focus driven people would say - don't whine, don't be weak, don't be a coward, don't argue, don't ask permission and don't blame.

I loved the don't ask permission part.

You can read more about it here!

No comments: