Friday, May 8, 2009

Superwoman syndrome

Why didn't someone tell me that I had to do it all? Is it just my expectation or what the world expects of me?

As a woman you look after your children, husband, pet, house, cook and clean. You are also the Jill of all trades along with being the pillar of strength. You also have to drive the kids around to various activities and be in a wonderful mood all the time along with looking gorgeous and taking time for yourself. O I forgot I had to work too. You forgot to mention sleep. O that too in between all the others stuff from the list above.

I think as a woman - we carry a lot of guilt. And those who judge us - are women themselves.

So what do I say to that? Forget the guilt - do what you have to do to be happy and keep the peace.

If you have a problem with that - I think that is something you have to deal with.

No comments: