Friday, May 15, 2009

Week 2 - Day 10

Well if 3 miles was hard - 2 mile should be easy.
Ha! Tell that to someone who does not hurt.

I think it has something to do with the mindset. if you have to run 5 miles - the first and last mile is the hardest. But when you have to run two miles - the first and the last mile is hard - so that probably explains it.

My feet hurt - actually everything hurt but the bottom of my feet really hurt. The shoes probably has something to do with it. My physical therapist has threatened to steal them from my foot and throw them away - but I am hanging on to them.

Talking about shoes, little did I know that there are overpronators and supinators - it basically means how do you distribute your weight and land when you run - whether the arch collapses and turns inward when you run or if you are too rigid.

Based on how you run - you find shoes built to give you the comfort where you need it. Either the sole will curved, straight or semi curved. Now just to find the right kind of shoes.

No comments: